Inspiration

Inspiration comes to everyone in different ways. If we all inspire each other, we will be capable of doing anything. Inspire people by shining YOUR light.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: CVS Purifying Mint Masque

So I am writing this now while I have it on my face!! Haha so this is a really cool product I will just start now!

(I got this picture from the CVS website cvs.com)

Price: Very,very,very affordable!!!! It's gonna be around 4 dollars where ever you go and this is the store brand, so whereever you go to get this, get the store brand because it's cheaper and probably works just the same.

Quality: Very good so far, kept my face non-oily for 2 days! I put it on before the New York Trip because I thought, what if I'm not able to wash my face? So I slapped it on the night before and BAM I'm good!! It comes out very thick and I was like, whoa this stuff is tough! But then once I put it on my face, it was very creamy and thin. Which does require a pretty good amount of product in 1 use. The bottle was really full and after 3 uses it's already getting pretty thin!

Usage: I leave it on for 15 minutes about 2-3 times a week. Where to get: Probably any drugstore out there! I mean of course the CVS brand won't be at Walgreens but the Walgreens brand might!

Rating: I give it a 4 out of 5 just because it is running out kind of quickly and it made my skin feel great but it was STUNNING you know what I mean???


So yeah hope this was helpful for you beauty gals' out there! If your looking for a cheep, good quality mask, ding ding ding! You have it right here! Have fun doin what your doing!


-Katie Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment