Inspiration

Inspiration comes to everyone in different ways. If we all inspire each other, we will be capable of doing anything. Inspire people by shining YOUR light.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update!

So, as y'all know I haven't been so good about posting. So from now on instead of posting about 4-5 times a week we are going to change it to 2-3. Just because things are getting so busy around here. But as soon as school goes out, man I will be posting like crazy because I'll have nothing to do! So, I just wanted y'all to know that.


Also, I have a Twitter account! So if you want, follow me, or if you don't have a twitter just check in on my page. I will post more often there of course. Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/#!/faith_katie


Yes, my username is @faith_katie... it's weird but oh well!

Also, on the right of this page there is a sign up by email thing. So instead of just looking here all of the time for new posts they can just get sent to you!

Have a fun weekend! I'm hanging out with my sister today, so you can look for a post tomorrow!

-Katie Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment